The ideal starter set.
Compatible with all forms of home arcade machines.
Mame - Raspberry Pi - PC - MAC - Retropie etc.
- 2 x Red Bat Top Joysticks
- 16 x Translucent lipped push buttons - Complete with internal micro switches and fixing rings.
- 2 x classic concave Player 1 / 2 Start buttons
- 2 Player Xin Mo USB Interface complete with full wiring loom
- Wiring Diagram for the interface included.
- Button hole size: 28mm
- Button Connection: Type : 2.8mm - 4.8mm
- Button Length: 45mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Joysticks: 2 x Red Bat Top
- Buttons: 16 x Translucent lipped Push Buttons
- Interface: Xin Mo 2 Player USB Interface
- Colour: Multi Coloured
- Complete with interface loom.
- We offer a lifetime Guarantee with this button.
This new 2018 updated interface now supports 2 joysticks and 15 buttons for player 1 and 13 buttons for player 2.
These extra buttons can be set for P1/P2 Start / Add credit etc.
Plug and play ready for WINDOWS 98/ 2000 / XP / VISTA / 7 / LINUX
Simply plug the USB interface into your PC and it will recognise the Interface as
a game controller which can be easily configured in MAME.
Compatible with all version of the Raspberry pi.
USB INTERFACE WIRING DIAGRAM - PC
USB INTERFACE WIRING DIAGRAM - PS3
It shipped from UK to Germany in 6 Days.
In the package there is everything you need for a retro controller. The wiring looks a little bit messy after you have connected everything, but it is very easy to understand how to connect the buttons and joysticks.
I connected it to my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B with Recalbox installed and it automaticly detected, that the controller is for two players (unfortunately I coudn't get it working with Retropie for both players, only one at a time, but I havn't really tried hard because I will use the controller for RecalBox most of the time).
The buttons and joysticks feel very good and have a good quality.
For this price it is was a really good investment for me!
Ordered and received within 7 days, I'm glad to play old times games with Joystick and arcade buttons. The kit has been shipped with proper case and bubble paper; no risk to be broken. The video on Ultra cabs + doc papers were quite enough to wire everything (if you do it slowly and step by step, this is very easy), it works directly on a Raspberry Pi 2. USB Card has been also detected instantly on boot with Retropie, no need to tune and drivers or specific configuration.
I love the product !