2 Player Wide Screen Arcade Bartop Kit - 18mm MDFThese new kits are of the highest quality in both their manufacture and in their construction design.
Ideal for 19" monitors - 22" monitors may also fit depending on the exact monitor size.
The visible monitor viewing area is 600mm wide x 300mm high so please ensure a 22" monitor will fit before making any purchase.
At first glance these new bartop kits may appear to be more expensive than the typical kits but the reason for that soon becomes apparent when you begin to build one.
The main bartop structure can be put together in less than 15 minutes.
The average bartop kit relies upon plastic fixing blocks or internal brackets to be used when constructing the bartop or they have unsightly fixing holes on their exterior.
These brackets and blocks have to be aligned, measured and drilled, this is not only extremely time consuming but this also leaves room for error and a structure that will begin to weaken with use over time.
These latest kits use hidden wooden and metal dowels with lockable cam caps allowing for extremely fast, precision perfect construction every time.
They come with three preset depths for the monitor bar placement to allow for varying degrees of thickness of monitors.
The extremely clever rear door design doesn't require any extra hinges to be bought and also has a IEC inlet socket mounting hole precut.
The control panel comes with quick release fixings for quick and easy access.
Also included in the bartop package is a full perspex set.
This set of perspex covers the monitor, the marquee, the control panel and also the bottom front panel.
Compatible with all forms of home arcade machines.
PC - Raspberry pi - Jamma
18mm Black Melamine faced MDF - Precision CNC manufactured.
- Width: 636mm.
- Height: 545mm.
- Depth: 456mm.
- 2 x Side Panels with pre drilled pinball button holes.
- 1 x Bottom base panel.
- 1 x Front panel with 5 pre drilled holes for start and optional buttons.
- 1 x Control panel: 2 Joysticks and 6 buttons per player.
- 1 x Monitor Fixing panel with pre drilled fixing holes.
- 1 x Speaker Panel with pre drilled speaker slots
- 1 x Top panel.
- 1 x rear door section with opening handle and IEC inlet socket hole.
- 1 x set of control panel quick release fixings.
- 1 x set of wooden fixing dowels.
- 1 x set of metal fixing dowels with metal cam caps.
- 1 x Perspex set: Marquee - Monitor screen - Control panel - Front panel.
- Ready Routed T molding slots on the sides and control panel.
- The bartop kit requires 11' of T molding.
Assembly of the bartop will require some very basic DIY Skills and a selection of basic tools.
Please note certain regions within the EU may be subject to additional delivery surcharges
Before making any purchase please contact us with your delivery details.