2 Player Ultra Wide Screen Arcade Bartop Kit - 18mm MDFThese new kits are of the highest quality in both their manufacture and in their construction design.
Ideal for 19" monitors - 22" monitors may also fit depending on the exact monitor size.
The visible monitor viewing area is 600mm wide x 300mm high so please ensure a 22" monitor will fit before making any purchase.
At first glance these new bartop kits may appear to be more expensive than the typical kits but the reason for that soon becomes apparent when you begin to build one.
The main bartop structure can be put together in less than 15 minutes.
The average bartop kit relies upon plastic fixing blocks or internal brackets to be used when constructing the bartop or they have unsightly fixing holes on their exterior.
These brackets and blocks have to be aligned, measured and drilled, this is not only extremely time consuming but this also leaves room for error and a structure that will begin to weaken with use over time.
These latest kits use hidden wooden and metal dowels with lockable cam caps allowing for extremely fast, precision perfect construction every time.
They come with three preset depths for the monitor bar placement to allow for varying degrees of thickness of monitors.
The extremely clever rear door design doesn't require any extra hinges to be bought and also has a IEC inlet socket mounting hole precut.
The control panel comes with quick release fixings for quick and easy access.
All of the bartop pieces come individually wrapped and labelled for ease of putting together.
Also included in the bartop package is a full perspex set.
This set of perspex covers the monitor, the marquee, the control panel and also the bottom front panel.
Arcade Component Specifications
- 2 x Red Ball Top Joysticks - Adjustable 2 / 4 / 8 Way.
- 17 x Classic concave Arcade Push buttons complete with micro switches and fixing rings - Choice of 6 Colours - Please send a email with your order number to request your button colour choice.
- 12 Buttons for Action buttons, the remaining buttons can be used as admin buttons etc.
- 2 x Classic White concave Player 1 / 2 Start buttons.
- 1 x Game Elf 750 in 1 Horizontal Game board.
- 1 x Jamma 6 Button Per player Wiring loom
- 1 x Jamma Power Supply
- Wiring Diagram and instruction manual for the Jamma Board included.
- 2 x Quick release Control panel latches.
- 2 x Joystick flush mounting kits.
- 8 x Joystick Carriage Bolts
- 1 x 240v IEC fused and switched inlet Socket.
- 2 x Bartop Arcade Speakers
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohm.
- Speaker Wattage: 10w.
- Speakers: 78mm across / 94mm Diagonal / 40mm Depth
18mm Black Melamine faced MDF - Precision CNC manufactured.
- Width: 636mm.
- Height: 545mm.
- Depth: 456mm.
- 2 x Side Panels pre drilled pinball button holes.
- 1 x Bottom base panel.
- 1 x Front panel with 5 pre drilled holes for start and optional buttons.
- 1 x Control panel.
- 1 x Monitor Fixing panel with pre drilled fixing holes.
- 1 x Speaker Panel with pre drilled speaker slots
- 1 x Top panel.
- 1 x rear door section with ventilation slots
- Ready Routed T molding slots on the sides and control panel
The bartop kit requires 11' of T Molding.
- The jamma board can be connected to a coin mechanism or the board can be set to free play where no coins will be required to play.
- The board Supports both CGA and VGA Monitors - LED - LCD - Plasma TV with a VGA Socket.
- On board sound amplifier and volume control.
- Headphone - Audio out jack.
- Easy to use interface, simply scroll through the games list and select a game by pressing either the player 1 or 2 start button.
- Game exit mode without having to wait for the credits to expire.
- Simple PC set up using a standard PC VGA Monitor ( placed in the standard horizontal position )
Full game list can be found at the link below.
Assembly of the bartop will require some very basic DIY Skills and a selection of basic tools.
Please note certain regions within the EU may be subject to additional delivery surcharges
Before making any purchase please contact us with your delivery details.